If 'A + B' means that A is the brother of B, 'A ÷ B' means that A is the father of B and 'A × B' means that A is the sister of B. Which of the following means 'M' is the uncle of 'P'?
M ÷ N × P.
N x P ÷ M.
M + S ÷ R × P.
M + K ÷ T × P.
M + K ÷ T × P shows the required relationship as explained below:
- T × P means T is the sister of P.
- K ÷ T means K is the father of T. Hence, from information (i), K is also the father of P.
- M + K means M is the brother of K. Therefore, using information (ii), we find that M is the uncle of P.
A woman walking with a boy meets another woman and on being asked about her relationship with the boy, she says, "My maternal uncle and his maternal uncle's maternal uncle are brothers. " How is the boy related to the woman?
The boy is the son of the woman. Boy's maternal uncle will be brother of boy's mother. Maternal uncle of mother's brother and maternal uncle of lady are brother means lady is sister of mother's brother i.e., lady is the mother of the boy. So, the boy is woman's son.
Sham's mother is the only daughter of Rashi's father. How is Rashi's husband related to Sham?
Read the following information carefully to answer the question given below it:
- 'A + B' means that A is the father of B.
- 'A − B' means that A is the wife of B.
- 'A × B' means that A is the brother of B.
- 'A ÷ B' means that A is the daughter of B.
If it is given 'P × R − Q', which of the following is true?
Read the following information carefully and then answer the questions given below it:
- 'P × Q' means 'P is the father of Q'.
- 'P − Q' means 'P is the sister of Q'.
- 'P + Q' means 'P is the mother of Q'.
- 'P ÷ Q' means 'P is the brother of Q'.
In the expression B + D × M ÷ N, how is M related to B?
This Blog Post/Article "Blood Relations Quiz Set 006" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2017-05-17.