Read the following information carefully and then answer the question given below it:
A + B means A is the father of B, A − B means A is the wife of B; A × B means A is the brother of B; A ÷ B means A is the daughter of B.
If P + R ÷ Q, which of the following is true?
Pointing to a man in the park, Nanak said."His son is my son's uncle." How is the man related to Nanak?
Read the following information carefully and then answer the questions given below it:
- 'P @ Q' means 'P is the mother of Q'.
- 'P $ Q' means 'P is the husband of Q'.
- 'P # Q' means 'P is the sister of Q'.
- 'P * Q' means 'P is the son of Q'.
Which of the following indicates the relationship 'R is the daughter of T' ?
R#F*B$T shows that R is the daughter of T.
- R#F means R is sister of F.
- F*B means F is son of B, so R and F are sister and brother.
- B$T means B is husband of T. So R and F are sister and brother with B as their father, and T as their mother. Hence, R is daughter of T.
Pointing to a man in the photograph, a woman says, "He is the son of my brother's grandfather's son". How is that man related to the woman?
Parveen said to her friend, "Yesterday I attended the birthday party of the son of the only son-in-law of my mother's mother." How is Parveen related to the man, whose birthday party she attended?
This Blog Post/Article "Blood Relations Quiz Set 010" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2017-05-17.