Read the following information carefully to answer the question given below it:
- 'L % M' means that M is brother of L.
- 'L × M' means that L is mother of M.
- 'L ÷ M' means that L is the sister of M.
- 'L = M' means that M is father of L.
Which of the following means "I is the nephew of Q ?"
- Q % J = I.
- Q ÷ M × B % I.
- C ÷ I = B % Q.
Which of the following is superfluous to answer the above question?
(ii) and (i) both.
Translate like this -
- Q % J = I means J is the brother of Q and I is the father of J
- Q : M × B % I means Q is the sister of M and M is the mother of B and I is the brother of B. So I is a bhanja of Q(mausi)
- C : I = B % Q means C is the sister of I, and B is the father of I, and Q is brother of B. Q is chacha of I.
Read the following information carefully and then answer the questions given below it:
- 'P @ Q' means 'P is the mother of Q'.
- 'P $ Q' means 'P is the husband of Q'.
- 'P # Q' means 'P is the sister of Q'.
- 'P * Q' means 'P is the son of Q'.
M*H@D@K, represents what relation of H with K ?
Pointing a photograph, Parminder tells his friend, "She is the grand-daughter of the elder brother of my father." How is that girl in the photograph related to Parminder ?
Pointing to a woman in a photograph, Karan said, "She is the daughter of the father of the sister of my brother." How is that lady in photograph related to Karan?
'P ∆ Q ' means that P is the brother of Q , 'P # Q' means that P is the father of Q, 'P O Q' means that P is the mother of Q. Which of the following would mean 'R is the son of M'?
This Blog Post/Article "Blood Relations Quiz Set 016" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2017-04-07.