It has been reported that the traffic signals malfunction sometimes. This leads to accidents. What should be done?Courses of Action:
- Ask the traffic police to stand at railway junctions to ensure safety because human lives are precious.
- There should be a scheduled maintenance and repair work of faulty signals on a regular basis.
The cable TV operators show even the latest films on TV sets. Most people remain satisfied with this, so they do not visit cinema houses. As result, the cinema owners are incurring heavy losses.Courses of Action:
- The cinema halls should be demolished and TV repair shops should be constructed in their place because the demand for TV repair shops will go up.
- The cinema halls should be demolished and religious places be constructed in their place.
A mill cannot remain profitable unless the management and employees cooperate.Courses of Action:
- The mill should be closed down so that more loss should not occur.
- The workers should be asked to cooperate with the management.
- The management should be asked to cooperate with the employees.
Some mosquito strains have become resistive to quinine.Courses of Action:
- Sale of quinine should be stopped.
- New medicine should be developed.
- The quinine resistant mosquitoes and their life cycle should be studied so that safety guidelines can be issued to the public.
A private sector bank has decided to retrench one third of its employees in view of the huge losses suffered during the past financial year.Courses of Action:
- People should close their accounts with this bank to teach it a lesson.
- The government should direct the bank to accept the employees back to work.
- The government should ask the Reserve Bank of India to initiate an enquiry into the bank activities and submit its report.
This Blog Post/Article "Course of Action Quiz Set 01" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2017-04-07.