Six papers A, B, C, D, E and F are to be conducted on five consecutive days.
- There are two papers between C and D and one paper between A and C.
- There is one paper between F and E and E is to be conducted before F.
- B is to be conducted before A, but not necessarily immediately before.
- B is not the first paper.
Which of the following is the correct sequence of the papers?
Six persons P, Q, R, S, T and U are sitting in a circle facing one another front to front. P is sitting in front of Q. Q is sitting to the right of T and left of R. P is to the left of U and right of S.
Who is sitting opposite of R?
Eight friends P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting around a circular table facing towards the centre.
- Q is sitting between V and S.
- W is third to the left of Q and second to the right of P.
- R is sitting between P and V.
- Q and T are not sitting opposite to each other.
Who is third to the left of S?
Six stars of a constellation appear in a straight line. K is between V and R. V is next to M. M is next to B, which is at the extreme left side. Q is next to R. V is between which two stars?
Eleven students A, B, C, D, E, F, G ,H, I, J and K are sitting in a row of the class facing the teacher.
- D, who is to the immediate left of F, is second to the right of C.
- A, is second to the right of E, who is at one of the ends.
- J is the immediate neighbor of A and B and third to the left of G.
- H is to the immediate left of D and third to the right of I.
In this above sitting arrangement, which of the following statements could be dispensed with?
This Blog Post/Article "Sitting Arrangements Quiz Set 01" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2017-05-17.