Statement: The largest domestic airlines corporation has announced new summer schedules in which more number of flights are introduced.
- More number of passengers may travel by this airlines corporation during summer months.
- Other airlines companies may also increase the number of flights.
Only I is implicit.
Only II is implicit.
Either I or II is implicit.
Neither I nor II is implicit.
The airlines corporation is expecting a huge customer demand as far a their flights are concerned, so they have announced more flights. There is nothing to suggest what happens with other companies. So only I is implicit.
Statement: The state government has issued an advertisement for 25 posts of peons with the minimum eligibility as class X passed.
- Only class X passed candidates will apply.
- Phd can also apply.
Statement: More than half of the class will fail this time.
- The students are not serious enough.
- There was no teacher for most of the year.
Statement: "The engineering graduates are not employable" - a common problem expressed by top IT companies of India.
- The engineering degree should be made of five years, from the present duration of four years.
- The engineering education needs orientation.
Statement: "Visit our website for better hotel deals for your holiday." - an advertisement in a newspaper.
- People like to go for a holiday.
- People going for a holiday like to save money on their stay in hotels.
This Blog Post/Article "Statements and Assumptions Quiz Set 06" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2017-05-17.