Statement: "Sometimes a person acting out of conviction, pursuing a dream represents the spirit of an entire generation".
- One gets conviction out of one's action.
- Expectations of different generations are not the same.
Statement: The ink printer printed blank pages only.
- Power supply failed.
- There were pages in the tray.
Only I is implicit.
Only II is implicit.
Either I or II is implicit.
I and II are implicit.
Since the printer processed a page, electricity must have been there. So I is not implicit. II is implicit because the blank pages came out only because the tray had pages.
Statement: Her only son died in a road accident while he was driving a motorcycle. She was crying inconsolably.
- She feels that God is not with her.
- She feels that it was her son's fault.
Statement: You should not grant him leave in this week due to exigency of work. - a supervisor advises the administrative officer.
- Request for leave can be turned down also.
- The supervisor has reviewed the work required to be done during the said period.
Statement: An IAS aspirant to his interviewers: "I want to become an IAS officer because I want to serve my nation."
- He is lying before the interview board.
- The board knows that he is lying.
This Blog Post/Article "Statements and Assumptions Quiz Set 29" by Parveen (Hoven) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Updated on 2017-05-17.