List of Posts
This is the complete list of categories of posts written under the category Chemistry XI Ch 1 . They have been ordered by the publish date, with the most recent first.
- Published: 24-Apr-2021In three moles of ethane (C2H6), calculate the following: (i) Number of moles of carbon atoms (ii) Number of moles of hydrogen atoms (iii) Number of molecules of ethane.
- Published: 23-Apr-2021Calculate the atomic mass (average) of chlorine using the following data: % natural abundance of 35Cl is 75.77% and molar mass is 34.9689 g/mol. The % natural abundance of 37Cl is 24.23% and its molar mass is 36.9659 g/mol.
- Published: 22-Apr-2021How much copper can be obtained from 100 g of copper sulphate (CuSO4)?
- Published: 22-Apr-2021Calculate the concentration of nitric acid in moles per litre in a sample which has a density, 1.41 g mL-1 and the mass per cent of nitric acid in it being 69%.
- Published: 21-Apr-2021Calculate the mass of sodium acetate (CH3COONa) required to make 500 mL of 0.375 molar aqueous solution. Molar mass of sodium acetate is 82.0245 g mol-1.
- Published: 21-Apr-2021Calculate the amount of carbon dioxide that could be produced when (i) 1 mole of carbon is burnt in air. (ii) 1 mole of carbon is burnt in 16 g of dioxygen. (iii) 2 moles of carbon are burnt in 16 g of dioxygen.
- Published: 18-Apr-2021Determine the empirical formula of an oxide of iron, which has 69.9% iron and 30.1% dioxygen by mass.
- Published: 18-Apr-2021Calculate the mass per cent of different elements present in sodium sulphate (Na2SO4).
- Published: 18-Apr-2021Calculate the molar mass of the following: (i) H2O (ii) CO2 (iii) CH4