List of Projects you get with SOURCE CODE ↓
Following is the list of projects:
- Project 1 - LAN Voting Project
- Project 2 - Processing a CSV File
A text file contains an unknown number of records. Each record is of the format ABCD,N where ABCD is the code of a supplier and N is a sequence of digits for the amount billed. For example CHD1,34678 is a record with a supplier code of CHD1 and billed amount of 34678. Your program has to read all the records and output a report in a file where all the records are arranged in the increasing order of the amount. The last line shows the sum total. If there is an error in any record the program should exit by printing "Error at record--- ".
- Audio Extractor with FFMPEG
This project extracts audio from a video file and saves it as an MP3 file.
Possible benefits to you:
- Interfacing C# Console to FFMPEG.
- Learning audio extraction FFMPEG commands.
- Use for enhancing your resume.
- Use in your future projects like video processing etc.
- Assignment Project?
- Want us to write a project for you? Please contact us! Our whatsapp contact is given above.
This Blog Post/Article "C# 11 Projects with Step-by-Step Explanation and SOURCE CODE" by Parveen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.