Free study material, online quiz, video tutorials, tips and tricks for reasoning and aptitude exams as well as on C/C++ programming and data structures. The following is an overview of everything that I have to offer in this website.
Newest Solved Aptitude and Reasoning Questions
These are exam level tricky and tough questions that you will find useful. Solutions and answers to each of them have been provided. You can even discuss them with others.
(04-Aug-2016) Question 31 (Sitting Arrangements)
[SBI PO 2016 Mains]There are two parallel rows of six seats each. A, B, C, D and E are sitting in row-1 facing South. P, Q, R, S and T are facing North. One seat is vacant in each row. Each likes a different color i.e. Red, Green, Pink, Blue, Purple, White, Black, Grey, Violet and Yellow.
- S sits third to the right of R and likes Blue color. Only two people sit between Q and the vacant seat.
- Q does not like Purple or Pink color.
- E is not an immediate neighbor of C. B likes yellow color.
- The one who likes Pink faces the one who likes Grey color.
- The one who likes Pink sits opposite to the one who sits third right
of the person who sits opposite to S.
- C is not an immediate neighbor of D.
- T, who likes neither Purple nor White color, does not face the vacant seat.
- Neither S nor R sits at any of the extreme ends. D faces R.
- Vacant seats are not opposite to each other.
- Two persons sit between C and B, who sits third right of the
one who likes Black color.
- The one who likes Violet color faces the one who likes Blue color.
- The persons who like the Red and Grey colors are adjacent to each other.
- Vacant seat of row - 1 is not an immediate neighbor of D.
- Q sits at one of the extreme ends. R does not like Red and Grey color.
- Vacant seat of row-1 does not face S who doesn't sit at any of the extreme ends.
(11-Jul-2016) Question 30 (Problems on Trains)
Two trains start towards each other and meet somewhere in between. After that they reach their destinations after 16 and 9 hours respectively. What is the speed of the second train, if the first one travels at 120 km/h?
(11-Jul-2016) Question 29 (Problems on Trains)
Two trains start simultaneously from two stations separated by 560 km. Their speeds are 30 km/h and 40 km/h. Just at the time when they started, a bird that was sitting on the engine of one of them, began to fly towards the other train. On reaching that train, the bird started to fly to and fro towards the first train, and kept doing so till it was crushed. How much distance was travelled by the bird, if it was travelling at 90 km/h [Bank Exam 1989]?
Reasoning & Aptitude Quiz(8000+ Questions)
This is my collection of questions for those who are preparing for competitive exams like the bank PO exam, GATE Exam, NTSE, STSE, ITBP Exams, LIC AO, GIC AO Exams, SSB and SSC Exams.
Android Apps(Bank Exams)
This is my list of Android Apps on the Google Play Store for those who are preparing for competitive exams like the bank PO exam, GATE Exam, NTSE, STSE, ITBP Exams, LIC AO, GIC AO Exams, SSB and SSC Exams.
- ONE SINGLE APP(6MB only) THAT CONTAINS ALL TOPICS (NEW!!!)
- (Offline) Analogy Test - 1
- (Offline) Truth Test - 1
- (Offline) Matrix Test - 1
- (Offline) Inputs and Passwords 1
- (Offline) Statements and Assumptions - 1
- (Offline) Coding Decoding - 1
- (Offline) Statements and Conclusions - 1
- (Offline) Clocks and Calendars - 1
- Click for Complete List...
IBPS Bank Exams(Sample Papers included)
These topics contain information about the IBPS bank exams for recruitment for PO/MT, Specialist Officers(SO), Regional Rural Banks(RRBs), Rajbhasha Adhikari, etc.,
- Complete information about the IBPS PO Preliminary and Main Exams
- Apply online for IBPS Bank Exam(How to)
- IBPS Bank PO Exam Pattern for the Recruitment of PO/MT Officers
- IBPS Pre Examination Training Frequently Asked Questions
- Bank PO Salary(Analysis)
- Online Sample Paper for IBPS Bank PO/MT, SO, RRB, Clerical Exams Set 1
- Click for Complete List...
This is a collection of C++ Programs for those learning C++ Programming.
This is a collection of C++ Quiz for those learning C++ Programming.
These are interview questions and quiz self-test questions on data structures.
- Easy Interview Questions for Freshers on Binary Search Set 1
- Easy Interview Questions for Freshers on Binary Search Set 2
- Subjective Interview Questions on Bubble Sort Set 1
- Subjective Interview Questions on Bubble Sort Set 2
- Interview Questions on Linked Lists in Data Structures Set 1
- Interview Questions on Linked Lists in Data Structures Set 2
- Questions on various Topics of Data Structures(Randomly Mixed) Set 1
- Questions on various Topics of Data Structures(Randomly Mixed) Set 2
- Mixed Questions on Bubble, Selection Sort and Binary Search Set 1
- Click for More...
C++ Video Tutorials
Video tutorials are available for C++. Beginners must read and watch them to learn the core philosphy of C++.
C# MVC Video Tutorials
Video tutorials are available for C# MVC. These are meant for developers who already have a knowledge of C#.
We are selling these software products. You will have to write to us for details of some of them.
These are blog articles on miscellaneous topics, usually the topics that interest me.